Monday, September 15, 2008

Knitting by candlelight

I feel so old fashioned. I wonder if this is how the Amish do it. So we've lost power due to high winds. They were between 65-80 mph I think. As I drove home from Cath's house, there were trees and branches and leaves everywhere.

I was surprised at how many smallish trees were snapped. They were broken about 10 inches from the ground. It was weird all these trees in diff areas were broken in the same spot. Anyway I arrived home, it was still light out but I had to put stuff away and take care of the hyper dogs. I went in search of candles and got them all lit up.

I decided it was enough light to knit though. So I've done a few rows on the CPH. It's almost 9 pm so I may head to bed soon. Sure hope I wake up in the morning with no alarm.

Oh and while at Caths we cast on for the mystery stole 4. I got through about 5 rows. The beading is quite a pain. But I'll keep working. Although I don't want to take too much time away from the cph. It'll all get done eventually.

Well a few more rows then bedtime.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got your power back today. I hope everyone gets their power back soon.

    ReplyDelete