Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lazy Sunday it's a good day for knitting

Well isn't any day a good day for knitting? Yes I think it is.

I've made significant progress on the CPH. I am happy with it. Although I measured it last night and it seems it's much LONGER than it should be an not as wide as it needs to be... so we'll see how it blocks out. I'm not going too stress about it right now. I fear if i do, I may stop working on it and that would be bad. SO... I'll just keep going and see what happens. This is the first 'pieced' thing I've knitted. Everything else I've ever done has all been connected. Odd.

Other things I have going on... well, not much, I'm trying NOT to do too much, but I did cast on for the Mystery Stole #4 although I haven't been working it as the clues come out. I'm back on row 4 and well, there are 3 clues done already. It'll get someday, along with everything else. :)

I also went to the Mystery Sock thingy last week at Temptations and plan to go to the next in October. I have so much to do. I want to get "Samus" from knitty, Alvin from Ella Rae (men's collection), and the Flower Basket Stole all done by Christmas.

Shew I don't know what I was thinking.

I also want to make the Checks and Charms hat/mitten set from Knit Picks for myself. Oh yeah and finish the market squares bag AND the diamond check bag from Ella Rae.

Good grief... I guess I better get off the internet and start some knitting today!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there on the MS4. I have put mine in time out. I need to get other things off the needles. Of course that means I should stop casting new things on. GRRRRR

    ReplyDelete