Friday, October 2, 2009

Knitting: The toilet

So, no I'm not knitting a toilet, or on the toilet, or even a cover for the toilet... but I feel like my knitting is in the proverbial toilet. I have become lackluster with projects and ideas and knitting in general.

Now don't get me wrong, I love to knit and talk about knitting and read about knitting and just be a geek about knitting... but lately... so unmotivated to do actual knitting.

I think it's partly the whether and that time of year. Days are shrinking, my house is a cluttered catastrophe. I've put off so many things for so long and they are really biting me in the butt. So as unmotivated as I am to knit, I'm even more so to clean and declutter. But it is something I have to do... and do it soon!

I need to reorganise my house, my life and my knitting. I start 3 day weekends very soon, I think some of this can be accomplished.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment