Saturday, April 4, 2009

Knitting: How do you catch up...

So finding myself home alone on a Saturday morning is both refreshing and angsty. Refreshing because it's been a bit since I've had a peaceful, quiet Saturday morning. The angst is because I feel like I SHOULD be making use of this time. I did do a little WORK-WORK, but then I decided I was done with that. My kitchen is calling my name, actually SCREAMING at me to fix it up.

And then I stare at all my lovely yarn and projects... and while I DESIRE to be knitting... I'm still not feeling overly inspired by all the WIPS on the needles. And I SERIOUSLY REFUSE to cast on for another project. I've got 47 socks started and blankets and sweaters and bags and so on.... why is NOTHING tempting me?!

One thing I did do though was catch up on my reading list. I've missed several blogs for a good many weeks, so today, I read through all of them!! So again, I'm inspired to knit... but just not anything I'm working on. Maybe I should stick with cleaning and organizing, maybe that will provide a spark?!

Guess I better get to it!

1 comment:

  1. Did you say 47 because you actually have 47 WIP socks or because you love Alias so much you wanted to make use of that often-mentioned number? Hee! :-)

    ReplyDelete