Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Knitting: It's an itis

Why oh why can't I finish anything?

I've been on this organization kick recently and it occurs to me that I should reclaim lots of yarn from old projects never finished. I'm still on the fence here on this and not sure. In the meantime, I want to finish a darn sweater/tee/shirt type of object that I can wear NOW before it gets too incredibly hot (cool office - fyi). But I don't know what exactly.

Keep in mind I have several ideas and thoughts here. But then I think about the current stuff I am working on and am kicking myself because they aren't done.

Progress Report:
1. Tappen Zee - Huge booboo made by me not paying attention, need to tink 3 rows.... time out.

2. Secret Garden Socks - going well actually, but requires concentration, patience and some twisty hand movements.

3. Every Way Wrap - Got a little boring and is just hanging out. Too warm to wear now anyway, so on hold for a bit.

4. BOM #3 - The bobble catastrophe, man I hate this block, but I'm half done and it will be easy peasy to finish just not in the mood.

5. Cascadia Sock - RSC #1 for the year, have done quite a bit on this, but fear it is too huge. Contemplating if I really want to finish the pattern or reclaim the gorgeous yarn for something else. I LOVE the colorway.

So there ya go... as usual I have plenty to work on but yet want to start more, more, more.... Good grief, someone reel me in!

Ok, I think I'll go tink those rows or maybe take a walk in the secret garden, hmm....

1 comment: