Monday, April 5, 2010

Knitting: Rockin' Socks that Rock!

I am REALLY in love with my latest sock project. The pattern is Secret Garden by Janel Laidman came with the latest shipment for the Rockin Sock Club. She has some really unique and interesting patterns and this one does not disappoint. And the yarn is so fantastic. Of course I'm talking about Socks that Rock, it's the mediumweight version of yarn and the colorway is Wild Irishgirlie. It took me a little bit to like it, but it helps that the texture and feel of this yarn is so amazing. Especially after being knit up. I definitely understand why Brandy has such an admiration for this yarn. I will definitely be buying more and this may eventually become my GOTO yarn.

Of course I do love so many different sock yarns... so much to choose from, must knit faster. That's my motto!

Anyway for your viewing pleasure, here's a little photo of what is going on...

I just LOVE IT!

photo.jpg

2 comments: