Sunday, February 22, 2009

Knitting: At knit camp.... HA!

So let's start by talking about what I didn't do at knit camp this weekend. KNIT.

Seriously... it felt like everything I touched turned bad. I worked a little on xxx and messed something up... switched projects and well something went awry there too, so all in all sort of a frustrating knitting sort of weekend.

However..... there were SOOOO many wonderful and amazing things to talk about here. Unfortunately, I'm totally teasing you and not posting it all right now.

Ok... a little more of a teaser for the week to come... plus my thoughts so I don't forget everything! :)

There was some shopping (ok, LOTS of shopping), Pretty Boy Floyd the Alpaca (real sweeatheart!), new friends, an auction, projects, camp goodies, IKEA... and oh the stories. I met some of the most wonderful knitters this weekend. It was a great trip and I even did an impromptu class on how to make crochet granny squares?!

Anyway... I should get to bed... so pictures and stories of Knit Camp to come.

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read and see more! Oh and fondle I am sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete