Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Knitting: A continuance

So I decided earlier to just chuck it and continue on with my Opulent Raglan with WOTA that I had started the other day. I definitely like the color and I'm just hoping in the end it will soften up and feel better. And that I will be able to happily and unitchily wear it.

In other news, Entrelac socks are coming along slowly. It's ok, they are a nice project to work on now and again. I've gotten lots of compliments on the colors I'm using and the design.

I have updated pics of both the sweater and the socks, but am too lazy to upload right now. I'm sure glad it is Wednesday and we are one day closer to the weekend. It's been a long "work" week so far. I'm making progress on my accounts, but it seems there is still so much be done and I'm just not that motivated.

I guess that is all for now... more work on the sweater the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment