Friday, February 15, 2008

On shops and things

It's been a bit since I've posted. I feel like I have much to do and when I think of all the things I want to do, it seems overwhelming and that I don't have enough time or I should be doing other things (like cleaning) and then I end up getting nothing done. It's a crazy cycle.

In news of what I want to get done.
Add pictures/backgrounds and such to Blog.
Add more links of things I've found
Figure out a way to make it a "prettier" blog, etc.

In the real world, I need to work on my kitchen. It needs a good scrub down.
I have MULTIPLE projects I want to finish. I'm doing pretty well on them and I just need to keep plugging away.

I'm super excited about the trip to p-burgh in a few weeks. Can't wait to visit the LYS's and see what they have to offer. I'm also trying to save and think of what I might find and think ahead for projects it might work for and make sure I buy enough while there. So much to think about!

Speaking of shops and stores... I drove past a couple of spots in the Short North last week and I am thinking what PRIME retail space for a fiber shop. It's a pretty trendy area and would probably be on the expensive side to lease, but what a great area. A lot of foot traffic. One drawback being convenient parking. But... parking meters and a small walk aside... what a great area. It's one of my favorites actually and I just think it would make such a nice addition down there. That's just my opionion. It also made me a little sad because I wish I had the capital to get it started and go for it. Audra and I could finally have our place we've been wanting and hopefully it would be successful. Well I guess we better get our STUFF together and make it happen. First we need a plan.

Well better get some work done for now. More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment