Friday, February 29, 2008

No time for knittin' Dr. Jones!

The line is truly "No time for LOVVVVE Dr. Jones." It's from a movie.

This has been a busy week. Early on I had hopes of knitting a lot...but that dwindled as the week wore on. I did some knitting on Monday, or was it Tuesday??? That's it, my week has been a blur. Anyway, stopped by the Yarn Shop on one of those nights, met up with Audra. I wanted to pick up the BUCKEYE colors to knit another felted bag. We mused around a bit, then finally home, where I did start said bag. PS... am not liking the way I created the base, so I may rip and start again. I'm kind of making my own pattern up as I go. Anyway, I think I need to start over!

Then I had to cancel plans to attend the Wednesday night get together with the "west" side knitting group, which is really a grandview knitting group, but whatever. And I'm on the east side so.... does it matter really? I got tickets to a fabulous show, Angels and Airwaves. It was amazing, blew me away and my eardrums, too.

Then plans to knit on Thursday never happened because I was trying to help Aud download her pics from her camera so she can do her inventory and upload pics and such... only we had a few probs... but we had pizza and chatted and that was all good too!

And now it's FRIDAY?! I can't believe it, I am thankful that it is here because I am ever so tired, this has been a long exhausting week!

Today is the final day of my Ravelry swap and I need to get my partners stuff in the mail TODAY! I have everything put together, I just haven't been to the post office yet. Oh gee. So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment