Sunday, January 11, 2009

Knitting: Little successs feed the frenzy!

So I now have ONE finished sock. YEP, most of you that read this have seen it. Brian's socks are halfway to completion. YAY! And while I SHOULD get to work on the second one like STAT... I'm not going to. LOL

I have a gorgeous pair already in progress, so I'm going to work on those. HEre is what I have decided about them. Since I have only the cuff and one pattern repeat finished on the sock. I'm going to take the skein, split it and start the 2nd sock. Once I've completed the first repeat, I'm throwing both on a circ and going to town on 2 at once. I figure this is the only way I'm going to get anything finished. I have desire to finish and I love the color of these socks and I love the yarn. But it's TINY weight and I'm working on 1's. MIght even switch to the zero circ once I'm there, but we'll see. I like the pattern as well, so hopefully those will be my NEXT finished accomplishment. Pics to come... but oh the dread ribbing................

But for your viewing pleasure... the first sock for Brian.

On my foot:



And on the blockers (which are too small)

2 comments: